Construction and tool engineering
- Our modern construction department develops
and constructs tools and new tools to be used in the manufacturing of individual knives.
- The tool making is performed inhouse, too, so that we can adapt flexibly to our clients’ demands and wishes.
Heat and surface treatment
- We perform special heat treatments in our own hardening shop.
- According to the requirements we apply treatments like case hardening, heat treatment, bainitic hardening, inductive hardening, carbonitriding, sandblasting, black finishing, bondering and powder coating
- Our coating processes result in wear-resistant coatings with layer thicknesses of 0,1 to 10 mm.
- Large quantities of these can be coated in our systems (laser, plasma and flame spraying units).
Thermal flame spraying
- With the technique of thermal flame spraying we can process powder-, wire-, string- and bar-shaped additive materials and spray them on component surfaces to increase the wear resistance.
Plasma Powder Welding
- This technique metallurgically bonds a protective layer with the base material. Thus, wear-resistant hard coatings are applied to increase the knives’ endurance.
Laser build-up welding
- Laser coating increases the components’ stability.
- It results in an increased hardness and toughness, a change in the surface structure, more compressive stress of the surface or an applied protective layer.